Tailor-made curtains and drapes
We take care of the tailor-made manufacture of your curtains in our workshops in Belgium.
Choose the fabric of your dreams from over 3000 references of upholstery fabrics available in store or on our eShop.
If necessary, select a lining fabric that will best suit the use and exposure of your curtains. All you have to do is choose from our finishes touches for an optimal rendering.
Which lining fabric should you choose for your curtains ?
We offer several types of lining fabric according to your needs:
- Simple lining fabric protects your fabric from fading due to light meaning the lifespan is prolonged.
- Black-out lining fabric allows to block light when darkness is desired.
- Thermal lining fabric keeps heat inside when it's cold and vice versa.
- Duffle lining fabric gives volume to your curtains.
- Darkening lining fabric is ideal for delicate fabrics such as velvet or silk which "burn" in the sun.
The ideal finishing touch of your curtains in accordance with your interior
Many finishing touches are possible to give character to your curtains:
- The simple pleat consists of pinching the fabric once to obtain a sober and regular fall
- Double pleat also called "butterfly", gives a more classic aspect to the curtain
- The inverted pleat gives an elegant and modern finishing touch to the curtain
- The accordion pleat is a technique that saves space when the curtains are folded
- Ruflette tape is the more economical solution, but not less glamorous
- Ring clips offers a modern result that saves space when the curtains are folded
- Wave is the ideal finishing touch for veils and light fabrics
Our tailor-made advice
Have tailor-made curtains at Tissus du Chien Vert! With more than 20 years of experience in the field, you can trust our advisers in our stores in Brussels, Waterloo and Hognoul or get a free online quote.